• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 3

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Second goal. Herrera doesn’t push up to play offside. Who played midfielder Herrera in defense Jose?

Herrera was bad both in that and in his attempt to block the converted shot. Otherwise he was fine, but a double mistake in defence is, yeah, something you can expect to get punished for.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
My opinion hasn't changed. Who the **** would have legitimately wanted Moura before this game? :lol:
Give credit where credit is do. Even if United is playing with low confidence, and even if their manager has no ****ing clue, his two goals were top notch. I'll take that kind of contribution from a winger any day of the week - and it isn't like we don't need a winger. Would I prefer, and I can I think of, other options? Of course.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Sp**s have a decent GK, two good CB's,a hard working,decent paced and technically adequate midfield and a top forward.
Get our midfield selection right and eradicate the individual mistakes at the back and we might be able to do better than we expect. Sp**s weren't even on top form tonight but Utd were a shambles not too dissimilar to us at times.

Reactions: A_G

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Dlovxn_XoAATaok.jpg:large

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

All of Sp**s' signings have been on point since Poch took over. Alli, Davies, Aurier, Dier, Trippier, Wanyama, Alderwiereld, Lucas Moura and even Sissoko has some uses. They're record in the market considering their budget and wage bill is absolutely phenomenal. Think Janssen is the only major flop.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Normally would come here to gloat but I really can't get joy out of Sp**s victory .:lol: It's disgusting.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
This is such a Mourinho team too: Benteke, Fellaini, Smalling are huge fcuking brutes.

I was expecting them to manhandle Sp**s out of the game.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom