• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 31

Bradpiff

Mane dived there clearly but the commentators say nothing yeah the keeper piled him back but it was a dive

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Salah :rofl: can't remember the last time I watched Liverpool play and he scored

Mohamed7

Brainless from the keeper.
Useless ****. He did that as soon as I switched on back. I gave up about 50th minute.

The current three bottom teams and Brighton are absolutely waste of space. Offer almost nothing against big teams.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Something must have happened with Shaqiri and Klopp, barely getting played anymore. Probably didn't want to give him a hug.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
They've assumed joke status a long time ago. Hopefully they derail Chelsea today at least.
The only positive thing is that their fans consider United a rival for some reason so they'll definitely be up for that. You can sense the difference in atmosphere between this game and the Liverpool one.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maybe Chelsea missing many chances would be more fun when Everton score.
But can't see it awful team awful display

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Chelsea isn't really a top 4 side.Would like to see us and United in top 4.Reckon that we can do better in CL than Sp**s and Chelsea.

Plutarch

Amazing that Chelsea haven't scored. Everton are so bad. They can't get hold of the ball, can't mount an attack. Maybe they'll improve in the 2nd half, they can't get worse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom