• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 5

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Untitled.jpg

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Our chance to draw level on pts with Sp**s. I fancy Pool to beat them and us to beat Newcastle. Would love to see Watford continue their run by stuffing Utd.

Dregen57

Hope for a draw between Liverpool and Tottenham. 1 point less than Sp**s if we win at Newcastle is no problem at this early stage.

I believe Watford will be too mutch for Manchester united?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Sp*rs humiliation? I like the sound of that...Liverpool euphoric overexcitement? Hm not so much.

As long as Kane trips over his own tongue and snaps his ankle ligaments while also knocking into Mo Salah and re-dislocating his shoulder I'll be quite happy.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Heard Phil Thompson say Klopp has done a better job than Pochettino. What's he smoking? Sp**s have finished above Liverpool every year since Klopp took over despite spending a fraction of what Liverpool have spent. Poch has also made players like Dembele, Rose, Vertonghen, Kane and Eriksen a lot better while Klopp has basically got a brand new team from when he took over minus Milner, Henderson and Firmino.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Heard Phil Thompson say Klopp has done a better job than Pochettino. What's he smoking? Sp**s have finished above Liverpool every year since Klopp took over despite spending a fraction of what Liverpool have spent. Poch has also made players like Dembele, Rose, Vertonghen, Kane and Eriksen a lot better while Klopp has basically got a brand new team from when he took over minus Milner, Henderson and Firmino.
On the other hand...Pool reached a CL final and appear to be more of a title contender than Sp**s ever have.

The point regarding the players is a bit irrelevant, would you care if Emery got us back as contenders with a new set of players? Players are just tools for the managers to achieve the clubs target.

Just playing devils advocate anyway.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom