• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 5

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
To be fair he had already warmed up, and was p*ssed for not coming on. The whole "refused to warm up" is media BS.
Interesting, Sky seemed to indicate that they had some information from down on the touchline when they made that comment.

Giroud12

Interesting, Sky seemed to indicate that they had some information from down on the touchline when they made that comment.

Well, not gonna say for certain but at least the media and pundits over here claimed he had been warming up for a while and was angry when he suddenly wasn't coming on after all. Pellegrini said the same thing. Seems more likely as he don't strike me as a guy who would act like that, but then again its not like I was on the bench next to him.

Reactions: A_G

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
What's some of y'alls beef with Perez? The guy barely had a chance and it's not like he didn't perform when he did. He was signed due to Welbeck's prolonged injury to give us numbers up front, and he just couldn't adjust to playing that role.

nick gould

Chelsea have been found out again. Keep Hazard quiet and the whole team stays shushed. That Jorginho is some player though. Their system nullifies kante and kovavic. They seemed devoid of attacking ideas. I loved it.

Top Bottom