• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 6

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
The way this Chelsea team plays reminds me of the 2007-2009 Arsenal teams. Pass, pass, pass it into the back of the net, but you're going to concede goals and get beat on occasion - you'll be competitive but not necessarily be genuine title contenders.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
No option to buy clause, which is pretty clever from Real because Modric is getting older and he could be the ideal long-term replacement.
Not necessarily smart on Real's part - more like they can get away with that given their stature. No team would accept a loan deal like that under normal circumstances.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I really like what I've seen from Felipe Anderson, one to keep an eye on this season.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
One does wonder how West Ham were so dangerous at the Emirates yet can't keep the ball or even look like they are playing at home vs Chelsea.

Latest posts

Top Bottom