• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 6

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Still pissed at how Aubameyang, Yedlin and Yarmalenko have basically gifted Chelsea 7 points. They’re in a false position in the league.

There won't be gifts next week

jurgen-klopp-liverpool-v-chelsea-premier-league-11052016_17kw7heqpikfm16bmy2qade91ijpgt-1527875596.jpeg

Reactions: A_G

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Arnautovic. Such a big player for them.

Really have to wonder what his career would've looked like if he'd been playing as a CF for all of it instead of being thrown on the wing because of his dribbling ability.

Genuinely believe he's a great striker, good enough to do a job up front for you guys even. Not as good as either Auba or Laca, but different and not that far off.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Really have to wonder what his career would've looked like if he'd been playing as a CF for all of it instead of being thrown on the wing because of his dribbling ability.

Genuinely believe he's a great striker, good enough to do a job up front for you guys even. Not as good as either Auba or Laca, but different and not that far off.

My first post on here was to suggest buying him as a striker, I've always seen him as a slightly poorer (but faster) version of Zlatan.

vUm0tQu.png

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football

is allardyce responsable for that?
genuine asking, i think he was the first one that used him as a number 9.

Always liked Arnautovic and felt he had potential to be right there with the best. Similar to Xhakiri career wise, that he was a bit of a prick apparently and didnt liked to work hard. I think he sort himself out.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
is allardyce responsable for that?
genuine asking, i think he was the first one that used him as a number 9.

Always liked Arnautovic and felt he had potential to be right there with the best. Similar to Xhakiri career wise, that he was a bit of a prick apparently and didnt liked to work hard. I think he sort himself out.

It was actually Moyes who put him up front in a proper CF/Target man role. He basically told him to start working hard or get benched, and Arny stepped up.

If you watch him play now, you surely wouldn't think his workrate was ever an issue. Just shows how important and random the interactions players have throughout their careers is for their development.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

Have to agree he's a very good player and could have gone further in his career. But I don't think it's just down to being played on the wing earlier in his career. Maybe he could've added to his abilities earlier if he had been played as a CF more often, becoming a more rounded option earlier. But overall he's only come to be a top pro in his last few years in England. At Inter, Twente and Bremen he was notorious for being a "bad boy", lazy workrate and attitude problems - albeit always being highly rated regarding his technical abilities and overall talent.

Top Bottom