• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 7

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Am I really gonna have to do this again?

12:30
West Ham United
vs
Manchester United

15:00
Arsenal
vs
Watford

Everton
vs
Fulham

Huddersfield Town
vs
Tottenham Hotspur

Manchester City
vs
Brighton & Hove Albion

Newcastle United
vs
Leicester City

Wolverhampton Wanderers
vs
Southampton

17:30
Chelsea FC
vs
Liverpool

Sunday

16:00
Cardiff City
vs
Burnley

Monday

20:00
AFC Bournemouth
vs
Crystal Palace

Tir Na Nog

Jeez, that midfield. Mourinho throwing all the big lads in.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Sanchez getting binned, can't believe how far he's fallen. Hope his love of money takes precedence over his love of playing and he continues to leech off them for years to come with his 400k contract.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
looks like 4-3-1-2 bad idea against Westham who will be foucsing on their wings.

Alexis time in top level is over because of him being a stupid c**t he should have stayed here or gone to man city for less wages. china next year for him.

Tir Na Nog

Fair play to Mourinho on Alexis though, bet he really regrets buying him. All he had to do was watch his last 18 months at Arsenal to see there far more bad performances and selfish performances than they were good ones or being a team player.

Tir Na Nog

Imagine playing 2 defensive midfielders along with Fellaini who's mainly used as a human bulldozer to try and "unlock" Pogba.

I remember the days when Fabregas would still look world class with Denilson and Song as his partners.

For me Pogba just isn't responding to what Mourinho wants from him in a CM role, I think playing him in this free role is probably the best for him, though it will mean that you can't play as many attacking players.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Imagine playing 2 defensive midfielders along with Fellaini who's mainly used as a human bulldozer to try and "unlock" Pogba.

I remember the days when Fabregas would still look world class with Denilson and Song as his partners.

For me Pogba just isn't responding to what Mourinho wants from him in a CM role, I think playing him in this free role is probably the best for him, though it will mean that you can't play as many attacking players.
Its look Jose still don't know what his manutd best 11 or system that's why they are in mess.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

If Arsenal have a pink kit like that next year I'd cry with happiness it's beautiful, such a shame it's united.

Latest posts

Top Bottom