• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 7

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
When was the last time Theo put in a cross of that quality playing for us??? Sometimes you just need a change when things go stale.

There’s absolutely no way I’d have him back though!!!

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Looking ahead to next week, I realized there is a decent chance that once next week's fixtures are complete the table could look like this:

Manchester City --20
Liverpool -- 20
Chelsea -- 20
Sp**s -- 18
Arsenal -- 18

If City and Liverpool draw and Arsenal, Sp**s and Chelsea all win games they will be favored to win, that's what it will look like. Two points separating the top 5. Of course I'm hoping for Sp**s and Chelsea to drop points. :D

Reactions: A_G

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Theo is on record stating that he had completely fallen out of love with football before he left us for Everton, and this was reflected in his performances.

Let’s agree to disagree :lol:
Before his injury, he was delivering 9/10 most games.

After it, he was dreadful, and he can't blame us for it, he was horrific

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Crystal Palace :lol::lol:

And to think some people on here are scared of them, let's see by how many they lose.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

It’s crazy watching how much respect Zaha commands now. Two defenders at every moment, Bournemouth fans going silent every time he manages to get isolated.

I hope Hector is watching. :lol:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Crystal Palace :lol::lol:

And to think some people on here are scared of them, let's see by how many they lose.
There was no reason to be afraid of Cardiff either. But we barely scraped past them. Never underestimate Charity FC's ability to complicate simple tasks :lol:

Reactions: A_G

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I would not have complained if we'd taken a chance on Eddie Howe - a top team is going to snap him up sooner or later

ThlRama

Player:Saka
There was no reason to be afraid of Cardiff either. But we barely scraped past them. Never underestimate Charity FC's ability to complicate simple tasks :lol:

Hey, we won that game and we always looked like scoring. It was our 4th league game of the season, the following game at Newcastle surely has been a small turning point since. Team is settling, we won't be conceding like that.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Wan Bissaka might just be a top prospect. 20 years old and doesn’t look out of place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom