• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 8

Taxi Driver

I refuse to think of the long-term now, with just 2 points off off the top, we're still in contention. When someone pulls ahead significantly, and only then I'd cheer another team - pick one that I hate the least to get the title if we can't.

Last edited:

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Guardiola taking a big gulp of water to stop himself from screaming after the Mahrez pen miss was hilarious.

Taxi Driver

Guardiola taking a big gulp of water to stop himself from screaming after the Mahrez pen miss was hilarious.

You know he wanted to do this...

CloseWeightyGiantschnauzer-max-1mb.gif

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Lovely result and we are two points of the three teams sharing top spot. I wish the City game hadn't caught us cold and the Chelsea result which we threw away is pretty annoying but five points ahead of Utd is a plus. I get that Napoli and City are bigger that Quarabag and Fulham but poor old Liverpool travelling 3k miles and having an extra day whist we went 10k miles to the middle of nowhere and won away. Don't the media love these little red darlings. Slightly off topic, I love this kit especially the Chapman tribute in the design.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We just need to keep doing the business against the so called smaller teams. Forget everything else.

If we can get 20-22 wins this season, it would be magnificent.

Top Bottom