• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Feb 14-17

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I didn't think much of Mane when he was at Southampton, but he is world class now.
He’s always been quality. I think people forget he was a young player at Southampton. This is also back when years of Wenger had Arsenal fans looking down on midtable PL players.

Manberg

Predator
He’s always been quality. I think people forget he was a young player at Southampton. This is also back when years of Wenger had Arsenal fans looking down on midtable PL players.

I agree. We ought to have learned our lesson.

Manberg

Predator
Pep would never win EPL with this Liverpool's squad.He would need 4-5 more good players.

It's entirely different though. Klopp has bought or made this Liverpool squad to play the way he envisages. Pep plays a different way and he buys players that suits his own philosophy.
Meanwhile, we spent big money on players like Pepe and expect Arteta to adapt to suit his players, when it should be the other way round. It's important that you get the players the manager wants.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
It's entirely different though. Klopp has bought or made this Liverpool squad to play the way he envisages. Pep plays a different way and he buys players that suits his own philosophy.
Meanwhile, we spent big money on players like Pepe and expect Arteta to adapt to suit his players, when it should be the other way round. It's important that you get the players the manager wants.

It's about smart spending and get players what manager needs.I only say that Pep needs to spend big to be really competitive and he needs top player on almost every position.

Klopp made some players way better with his system and got every transfer right.

It's about smart spending and get players what manager needs.I only say that Pep needs to spend big to be really competitive and he needs top player on almost every position.

Klopp made some players way better with his system and got every transfer right.

True. Since Klopp took over I think the only transfer we made right is Sanchez. All the other transfers we have made are so completely wrong that it will take 5-10 years to fix the squad. But thats only after we manage to sack Raul. Liverpool made good business and made all the transfers count.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm sorry but nothing against what Liverpool are achieving but the standard of PL is f**king joke fans who support English clubs saying French league or Serie a is farmer league what about PL last 2 season is a joke with the money clubs are spending Liverpool 25 wins from 26 games what joke is this its not even happen when Juve Bayern or PSG dominate thier leagues i feel teams who face Liverpool just s**t themselves and completely give up i mean put some effort getting seriously embarrassing.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

During times of instability you sometimes have to buy players who you view as an asset for the club.

In an ideal word we buy players for the manager but the club were already lukewarm on Emery come summer. I have no issue with the club buying promising players regardless of who is manager.

I'm sorry but nothing against what Liverpool are achieving but the standard of PL is f**king joke fans who support English clubs saying French league or Serie a is farmer league what about PL last 2 season is a joke with the money clubs are spending Liverpool 25 wins from 26 games what joke is this its not even happen when Juve Bayern or PSG dominate thier leagues i feel teams who face Liverpool just s**t themselves and completely give up i mean put some effort getting seriously embarrassing.

Easiest PL trophy a team will ever win. I would hide in shame if Arsenal won it.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I think Liverpool are just that good tbh. All the other clubs struggle against mid table and lower sides.

The true gauge will be how the English teams perform in Europe. If we dominate the Europa and CL again then you just have to hats off to them.

Manberg

Predator
During times of instability you sometimes have to buy players who you view as an asset for the club.

In an ideal word we buy players for the manager but the club were already lukewarm on Emery come summer. I have no issue with the club buying promising players regardless of who is manager.

We see time and time again that just buying talented players out there with no long term plan in place or a way to put them together often leads to failure.

Manberg

Predator

You're forgetting that Liverpool are currently champions of Europe. Is the whole of Europe a joke too?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think Liverpool are just that good tbh. All the other clubs struggle against mid table and lower sides.
They are brilliant indeed but still its worrying that the standard of PL is poor big clubs will have to wake up.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

It's a bit of both really.They're just too good and other play like crap.Top 6 teams really ****ed up this season.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
So at this rate Liverpool will be confirmed champions as early as march i guess

Latest posts

Top Bottom