• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Feb 14-17

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You're forgetting that Liverpool are currently champions of Europe. Is the whole of Europe a joke too?
Exactly. Take out Liverpool and the league table is quite competitive.

Manberg

Predator
Different thing they lost some games they put some great efforts to win that competition.

They finished 2nd with 98 points....

Another point to counter your argument is to look at the spending of premier league teams. Even the spending figures in the premier league's 3rd to 20th positions blows the similar positions in all other European leagues out the water.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Exactly. Take out Liverpool and the league table is quite competitive.

Think that EPL years 2007 to 2012 was really competitive and had quality.In last few seasons,it's only one or two teams domination and others don't have great quality,what was seen in CL and EL.

I think Liverpool are just that good tbh. All the other clubs struggle against mid table and lower sides.

They are good. But they are competing I think when top6 has been at it worst since the top6 started to be a thing. City exploded. No gas in the tank anymore there. Arsenal, Chelsea and United at their bottom lowest and Sp**s are just Sp**s and you can never count on them.

If Liverpool are the Armageddon and City, Arsenal, Chelsea and United are the earth. Its like we refused to send Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck to stop them.

Reactions: A_G

juice man

Can't make his mind up
I don't even rate most of the Liverpool squad that highly. Aside from VVD, not sure any of them would be performing as well for any other side in Europe. Klopp has built a cohesive system that provides for player roles that utilize the strength of each individual to the maximum. Just good squad building and coaching. Extremely impressive.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I don't even rate most of the Liverpool squad that highly. Aside from VVD, not sure any of them would be performing as well for any other side in Europe. Klopp has built a cohesive system that provides for player roles that utilize the strength of each individual to the maximum. Just good squad building and coaching. Extremely impressive.

I would take Mane and maybe Firmino,for others not so sure.

I'm pretty curious how would Robertson and TAA under some other manager.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
They are good. But they are competing I think when top6 has been at it worst since the top6 started to be a thing. City exploded. No gas in the tank anymore there. Arsenal, Chelsea and United at their bottom lowest and Sp**s are just Sp**s and you can never count on them.

If Liverpool are the Armageddon and City, Arsenal, Chelsea and United are the earth. Its like we refused to send Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck to stop them.

One of my favourite films, get teary whenever Bruce says goodbye to his daughter :(

A stupid film, but a very enjoyable one!

Wengysaurus

Grealish reminds me a bit of Hleb, maybe it's his socks. Decent player though, interesting to see where he ends up.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Mane, Salah, VVD, Allison, Trent, Robertson are all elite, definitely among the best in their positions.. That squad is filled with world class players, it's not like they are doing it with an average squad that's just playing well as a team.

Top Bottom