• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Feb 14-17

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
All the teams above us look so ropey and they’re all going to be playing each other in the run in.

The gap between us and Chelsea is definitely getting manageable again. If Sp**s and Chelsea draw we could be four points off fourth next weekend.

Teams get themselves back in the running and then drop out again. Utd are 3 points behind now but they’ve got Everton, City and Sp**s away in the next few games so they’ll probably drop back again. Chelsea have been out of sigh several times and then been dragged back into it. We would’ve been in with a real shout if two of those 4 draws we had were wins.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
lol the 4th 5th will be decided in last fixtures. we got really good chance 7 points behind chelsea with 12 games to go. we need to go into winning run. the 4th and 5th place will likely end the season with less than 60 point.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Teams get themselves back in the running and then drop out again. Utd are 3 points behind now but they’ve got Everton, City and Sp**s away in the next few games so they’ll probably drop back again. Chelsea have been out of sigh several times and then been dragged back into it. We would’ve been in with a real shout if two of those 4 draws we had were wins.

The fact Sp**s have yet to play Chelsea and Utd while Chelsea have a brutal run is huge for us.

Don’t fancy Utd to get any consistency going either. We’ve got a run of games now where if we can show some bottle we could reel off a few wins and get back in the mix.

End of season you don’t know who’s going to be playing at half effort. Games like Villa, Liverpool and Watford might be a lot easier if they’ve already been relegated or crowned Champions.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Arsenal getting top 4 or even top 5 this season would be unbelievable but it could happen. What a fvcking game this football malarkey is!

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
I wanted a utd win but seriously irritated with the way VAR helped them. I'm not even asking VAR to help us this way but they are killing us almost every match. Last match wasn't VAR but stupid linesman stopping Özil when he was onside.

Anyways result is what I wanted. 7 pts doesn't seem like much. But we have a tough run of fixtures in april - may Wolves (A) Leicester (H) Sp**s (A) Liverpool (A) consecutively. We need to go above them before this period and somehow miraculously sustain after those fixtures. A man can dream.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Watched the highlights for Manure and Chelsea. How Maguire wasn't sent off is beyond me. And the VAR decision on Chelsea's goal was ridiculous too - Azpilicueta was pushed into the defender he was judged to have "pushed".

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

VAR was really a travesty in the CHE-MU game. Not sure what they are thinking when e.g. McGuire isn't sent off while Sun is sent off for something exactly the same. Are they not watching the other games and decisions to become more consistent and even handed? Just very, very amateurish.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Plus those offside decisions are just not necessary. Not sure how VAR helps make the game fairer in any way. If part of a foot is offside who cares? It's not that there is a huge advantage if any at all.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
VAR was really a travesty in the CHE-MU game. Not sure what they are thinking when e.g. McGuire isn't sent off while Sun is sent off for something exactly the same. Are they not watching the other games and decisions to become more consistent and even handed? Just very, very amateurish.

:lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom