• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 14

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Right I thought we were slow to sack Emery but United are taking the biscuit with their faith in Ole. At the very least with Emery you can say he's won some trophies in his career, with Ole... he relegated Cardiff.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Right I thought we were slow to sack Emery but United are taking the biscuit with their faith in Ole. At the very least with Emery you can say he's won some trophies in his career, with Ole... he relegated Cardiff.
I think they don't care manutd will always have money and big name they'll wait till summer unless things gone more bad

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Me and Hydro said it the time, it was a moronic appointment. He got death threats from the Beard.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Me and Hydro said it the time, it was a moronic appointment. He got death threats from the Beard.

He got the job on the back of the PSG game, a game PSG was dominating missing countless amount of chances, a goalkeeping mistake helped United as well as an incredibly harsh penalty. It was a knee-jerk appointment to try and appease both the fans and the players knowing he's a club legend.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
He got the job on the back of the PSG game, a game PSG was dominating missing countless amount of chances, a goalkeeping mistake helped United as well as an incredibly harsh penalty. It was a knee-jerk appointment to try and appease both the fans and the players knowing he's a club legend.
This is why we need to be careful.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Leicester is the new Wenger Era Arsenal... they play beautiful first touch football. But today they are failing against the bus. Similar to Wnger. I will watch Leicester this season and imagine them in read.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom