• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier league 19/20: Matchday 15

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Mourinho 3 games 6 goals conceeded playing bum football in the process.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You see mourinho will have too much work the Sp**s squad is good but they in decline and alot of players leaving

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
All the home teams won tonight. I just hope we can do the same. Utd finally play well too. We need to kick on massively somehow.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
EK-Rie5WwAEztLW

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Aurier is so loose as a full back.

Does a poor man’s Dani Alves impression but doesn’t have the output of say Trent to justify a free role.

Guarantee he’s next under Mourinho’s axe.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Not winning tomorrow and we can start our fight to stay in top 10 until the end of the Year or later.We have some tough matches after Brighton.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Think van dijk is worth a shout but scoring goals is harder than stopping them so I’d agree with that.
That left foot finish to cap off the counter just confirmed it for me. Ridiculously hard to execute that type of finish on your weaker foot.

Top Bottom