• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 16

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Vardy has scored in 8 games in a row, the mad man is closing in on his own record. He's definitely back on that 15/16 Charlie, no other explanation.

Tir Na Nog

Watching other teams play our lack of athleticism becomes obvious, especially in centre mid. Guendouzi is a talent but a slug and playing him next to Xhaka is ****.

I know he might be a bit underwhelming to some but I'd honestly look at signing someone like Doucoure. Has so much athleticism but there's also a lot more to his game to that. He's way better than being stuck fighting a relegation battle. Also I don't think we're in a position to be too choosey.

You're right tho, we lack serious athleticism in our midfield especially now when it's so important. Looking at Liverpool, Leicester and the likes it's even more evident hat we lack it so much.

Tir Na Nog

Jesus christ Leicester are amazing, if Liverpool do slip up it honestly looks like there's no stopping Leicester at the moment, they've arguably been playing better than Liverpool all season. They play each other on Boxing Day to in Leicester, it could be the catalyst for something.

Tir Na Nog

I'm not sure if you'd call this a proper diamond but let's say it is this is the second time Rodgers has a team playing attractive football with a diamond midfield. This guy might actually be a magician.

OSBK

Established Member
I know he might be a bit underwhelming to some but I'd honestly look at signing someone like Doucoure. Has so much athleticism but there's also a lot more to his game to that. He's way better than being stuck fighting a relegation battle. Also I don't think we're in a position to be too choosey.

You're right tho, we lack serious athleticism in our midfield especially now when it's so important. Looking at Liverpool, Leicester and the likes it's even more evident hat we lack it so much.

Ive seen dacoure 3 times live now and he is a big strong powerful guy, can run with the ball. He lacks a football brain and positional sense. If a manager could coach him into being just a cdm then he would be as good as ndidi

GDeep™

League is very weak
Might have to discuss Bissaka, Mctominay, James and Rashford being the best crop of youngsters in England.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Jesus christ Leicester are amazing, if Liverpool do slip up it honestly looks like there's no stopping Leicester at the moment, they've arguably been playing better than Liverpool all season. They play each other on Boxing Day to in Leicester, it could be the catalyst for something.

Have they f*ck been playing better, done nothing in the big games. Liverpool are the premium team right now. Dismantled City, Sp**s, Chelsea, Arsenal and almost every team they’ve faced.

Kloppo has Rodgers’ number.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom