• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 16

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Have they f*ck been playing better, done nothing in the big games. Liverpool are the premium team right now. Dismantled City, Sp**s, Chelsea, Arsenal and almost every team they’ve faced.

Kloppo has Rodgers’ number.

Liverpool have been scraping through games a lot of the time tho, in general Leicester have been dominating a lot of games, granted they started slowly but these last few weeks they've been another level. Of course it's all subjective as a win is a win regardless of how pretty it is.

As for Klopp having Rodgers number, the time they faced at Anfield only a dodgy penalty in the 95th minute decided it. Leicester have gone up a few levels even since that game and at home it could be a different story.

I think Liverpool will win it though they just have too much, Leicester even still hanging in there is a remarkable achievement against a side who've broken a lot of transfer records recently.

say yes

forum master baiter
Agreed, him and harry kane are complete CF's. Best in the league
Vardy isn’t complete at all, and Firmino / Aguero are both better players.

He’s still elite at what he does though, and is a better player than either Lacazette or Aubameyang. Was calling for us to sign him before Leicester even won the league.

Tir Na Nog

Grealish and Maddison are both fantastic but Southgate doesn't even pick one and doesn't start the other.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Liverpool have been scraping through games a lot of the time tho, in general Leicester have been dominating a lot of games, granted they started slowly but these last few weeks they've been another level. Of course it's all subjective as a win is a win regardless of how pretty it is.

As for Klopp having Rodgers number, the time they faced at Anfield only a dodgy penalty in the 95th minute decided it. Leicester have gone up a few levels even since that game and at home it could be a different story.

I think Liverpool will win it though they just have too much, Leicester even still hanging in there is a remarkable achievement against a side who've broken a lot of transfer records recently.

They’ve been pummelling teams for fun. A couple of one goal wins where they clearly had more in the tank.

When the big games have come round they’ve gone to another level, pummelled teams. Kloppo has the Red Men playing a different game.

Leicester and Vardy are massively outperforming xG. Should’ve lost to Sp**s if it wasn’t for VAR, got lucky against Chelsea.

AM unsurprisingly can’t accept Liverpool dominance, always trying to poke holes.

Tir Na Nog

They’ve been pummelling teams for fun. A couple of one goal wins where they clearly had more in the tank.

When the big games have come round they’ve gone to another level, pummelled teams. Kloppo has the Red Men playing a different game.

Leicester and Vardy are massively outperforming xG. Should’ve lost to Sp**s if it wasn’t for VAR, got lucky against Chelsea.

AM unsurprisingly can’t accept Liverpool dominance, always trying to poke holes.

What? I've had Liverpool fans tell me they've been unimpressed by a lot of their performances. Sheffield United, Palace, Villa, Brighton all in recent weeks where they put in pretty uninspiring performances. And that's just off the top of my head, Leicester is another, Chelsea were arguably the better team in their game against them.

Of course they've been dominant they've got that winning mentality that'll see them through to the end as champions. I'm just saying Leicester have been playing the better football recently, it doesn't really say much in any case.

Also the Chelsea game you're going a long way back and saying they were lucky when praising Liverpool despite being "lucky" plenty of times. For me it goes both ways.

It doesn't really matter tho Liverpool will win it, they've got the best squad and the spending power Leicester could only dream. But if Liverpool do slip up, and they probably won't, Leicester look like they could capitalise.

Top Bottom