• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 17

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Epic Mourinho. Nick a quick goal, be under the cosh for most of the game and nick the winner from a set piece at the end.

I for one am happy we didn’t get that lowlife. He fits Sp**s like a glove though. He, the Mouth breeder and Dele the Dive are just made for each other.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Zaha in a different level to these players.

Can’t rate someone who spends basically their whole career at Crystal Palace, not enough mental strength as Le boss would say

GDeep™

League is very weak
Can’t rate someone who spends basically their whole career at Crystal Palace, not enough mental strength as Le boss would say
He wants to leave, but he’s under contract.

Don’t forget he joined Utd as a kid, so you’re wrong straight away.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He wants to leave, but he’s under contract.

Don’t forget he joined Utd as a kid, so you’re wrong straight away.

Only thing he did at United, was Moyes’ daughter...best one vi one winger in the league probably at the minute, think he likes being a big fish in a small pond though...if he leaves and establishes himself at a top club, then I will say I was wrong, but right now...meh...

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Only thing he did at United, was Moyes’ daughter...best one vi one winger in the league probably at the minute, think he likes being a big fish in a small pond though...if he leaves and establishes himself at a top club, then I will say I was wrong, but right now...meh...

This has got to be the worst rumour in football. Can't believe so many people believe it.

Anyways, any other proper manager and they would have seen his talent.

Top Bottom