• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 17

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Chelsea lose, Leicester draw... @OnlyOne and I celebrating top four being back on!

MV5BNzA0M2EyMjktYmNlOS00MGQ1LTkzOTEtY2FiNGQ2OWM5M2Q4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

Smash your head in.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
This comparing is quite hard.It's like saying Maradona would be that great now like in his time.You would never know that.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Football changed from that time.Not saying they wouldn't be good,but it's hard to compare.

This season is one horse race, that's how bad the PL is this year. Hell, it's as bad as the year Leicester won it, if not worse.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
This season is one horse race, that's how bad the PL is this year. Hell, it's as bad as the year Leicester won it, if not worse.

Nah,Liverpool is just too good.Teams from EPL did quite well in Europe,all will play on spring in CL and EL.They're not so weak.

When Leicester won it,others were real dross.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Anyone else miss The Premiership...

Last edited:

Riou

Last edited:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
:lol: at the predictability of who liked this post.

Liverpool are obviously good but the invincibles would chew them up and spit them out.

Based on what ? Why people actually compare something that happend 15 years ago and now.Football changed a lot since those times.We were best at those times and Liverpool play best football atm.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Based on what ? Why people actually compare something that happend 15 years ago and now.Football changed a lot since those times.We were best at those times and Liverpool play best football atm.
Based on there are weak links in Liverpool's team that i think the Arsenal team would expose better then anyone now.

You're right about it being a pointless comparison. Just said it to shut people with complexes and Onlyone.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Give me Beautiful Day over March Of The Day, any day ;)

You must get some wonderful nostalgia from watching that, surely?
No:lol: I hate U2. Only thing i miss about that programme is it was on during when we were good.

Riou

No:lol: I hate U2. Only thing i miss about that programme is it was on during when we were good.

Not a fan either really, love that song though...think it's Sol's big smile that always gets me at the start!

Also, when I was a kid, the animation style on the guy with three legs and the mole used to freak me out :lol:

Top Bottom