• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 18

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Untitled.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Southampton winning away at villa Norwich winning against Wolves Sheffield continue thier good form they winning at Brighton

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Villa start to look like new Fulham getting abslout destroyed at home by Southampton

Kiwi-Gooner

Buendia has impressed me for Norwich. Sort of reminds me a little of Santi with his dribbling, seems to have a decent shot too.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I know still too much time to go but the signs are there Norwich and Watford are definitely getting relegated they are just poor

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Such wierd season that manutd Sp**s and us we could all finish the season with less than 60 points if all 3 had similar display

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Bournemouth look in such bad form good time to play them hopefully we dont make them look great.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom