• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 22

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Teams at the bottom starting to get cut adrift now.

We’ve still got games against most of the teams in the relegation battle. Places like Burnley or Villa don’t look particularly daunting away trips this year.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Wonder where Aguero ranks in terms of all time PL strikers?

His strike rate is godly, whenever he’s played he’s scored it’s just you can always count on him to miss games through injury.

Mad that he’s never won the golden boot.

LG10

His strike rate is godly, whenever he’s played he’s scored it’s just you can always count on him to miss games through injury.

Didn’t he in the 14-15 season? He’s behind Henry, Shearer for me. Between him and Rooney for the 3rd spot but I’m probably forgetting someone.

Sydney-Gooner

Probably the best natural goal scorer the league has ever seen. But I'd say the likes of Henry, RvP and Suarez were more complete.

LG10

No excuse not to sign grealish for 40M. Would be great in the 10 role in our 4231 and on the lw of a 433.

LG10

Probably the best natural goal scorer the league has ever seen. But I'd say the likes of Henry, RvP and Suarez were more complete.
Rvp and Suarez are more complete but didn’t have anywhere near the longevity that aguero has had to make a case.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Didn’t he in the 14-15 season? He’s behind Henry, Shearer for me. Between him and Rooney for the 3rd spot but I’m probably forgetting someone.

Oh yeah duh but it’s still pretty surprising he’s played in England for almost a decade but still only got one.

Think he could have been even better than he has been but he’s changed his game a lot since his time at Atletico, injuries have forced him to adapt.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

That LB has sh*t himself all game. :lol::lol::lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't like to compare but that's how we should have done to crystal Palace get 2-3 goals when they were awful and enjoy rest of the game

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Only when they play bum teams, in big games Liverpool are much better to watch.
They just battered United and Arsenal away in the last few weeks, smashed Chelsea 6-0 last season too. They can o this against anyone.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Oh yeah duh but it’s still pretty surprising he’s played in England for almost a decade but still only got one
I think what you might referring to is the fact that he’s never been in the PFA Team of the Year which is mental.

GDeep™

League is very weak
They just battered United and Arsenal away in the last few weeks, smashed Chelsea 6-0 last season too. They can o this against anyone.
Haven’t done it in the CL, haven’t won back to back titles.

Faltering when Liverpool started the season well, easy to play this fantasy football when you have a billion pound squad and the pressure is off.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom