• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 22

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Haven’t done it in the CL, haven’t won back to back titles.

Faltering when Liverpool started the season well, easy to play this fantasy football when you have a billion pound squad and the pressure is off.

They literally won the last two league titles...do you pay attention to anything anymore? :lol:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Man City still much better to watch than Liverpool

I've watched every Liverpool game this game, the games they were actually good to watch were very few. Like 25% I'd say.

City when they turn it on are a different animal, Liverpool just have the hunger and the winning mentality that sees them so tough to beat. While City have been very complacent at times this season.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Haven’t done it in the CL, haven’t won back to back titles.

Faltering when Liverpool started the season well, easy to play this fantasy football when you have a billion pound squad and the pressure is off.
Liverpool didn’t play like this in any of their big games in the PL this season.

anyway this all started because I said City are more enjoyable to watch in my opinion.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I dare to say that City's squad is better then Liverpool and even when on form City have a better team but fair play to Liverpool they have been in tremendous form.

Tir Na Nog

City during the run in last season were absolutely extraordinary btw, dominated absolutely every game, played their football every game, it was absolutely incredible. With Liverpool there's a lot of scraping wins. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's usually how teams end up winning titles.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Norwich, Bournemouth and Villa to all go down for me.

Tir Na Nog

I'd be amazed if Pep stays beyond this season, even back at Barca he always talked about not wanting to overstay his welcome because players get bored of listening to same thing after a while even if you're winning it's hard for the players to keep it up. City win back to back titles, while being involved in tough CL quarter-finals, winning 5 out of 6 domestic trophies, getting 198 points it was always gonna take its toll and it was always gonna be impossible to keep it up and with Liverpool so consistent in scraping results and knowing how to get over the line it while being a bit more hungry for that league title it isn't really that much of a surprise City just cannot keep it up.

I think if they can win the CL he'll definitely go, but then again he seems to regard the Super Cup and the World Club Cup quite highly so maybe he wouldn't want to miss out on those either.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Watching Villa today without a striker I’d be tempted to send Eddie there, he couldn’t play against us and he’s got almost no competition at all.

Bristol City look absolutely sh*te right now and if the results keep on like they have their manager may get the boot which is not an ideal situation for a loanee.

It’s a big step up for Eddie but even if he struggles it could be great for him. Tammy had a tough time at Swansea in the PL, but it obviously helped his game.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Can Sp**s play Grealish and Alli? Utd will sign better players. Arsenal can’t afford him.

Can see him replace Maddison at Leicester.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Can Sp**s play Grealish and Alli? Utd will sign better players. Arsenal can’t afford him.

Can see him replace Maddison at Leicester.

He's a 45M player max. Even that's a stretch. We could afford it, but if we want a top CB and CM then we can't.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
City during the run in last season were absolutely extraordinary btw, dominated absolutely every game, played their football every game, it was absolutely incredible. With Liverpool there's a lot of scraping wins. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's usually how teams end up winning titles.

Utd did that under Sir Alex also.It's about mentality really.They didn't play well every match and they won it at the end.

Still prefer Klopp's style of football more than Pep's style.It's just more complete and Klopp has edge against Pep in head to head record.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He's a 45M player max. Even that's a stretch. We could afford it, but if we want a top CB and CM then we can't.
We can’t afford it mate. We had to sell Iwobi to balance the books in the summer. Bum finances.

70M net spend Arsenal.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We can’t afford it mate. We had to sell Iwobi to balance the books in the summer. Bum finances.

70M net spend Arsenal.

Course we could, 45m is nothing. but as I said we can't afford all 3.

Top Bottom