• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 22

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Me supporting Sp**s, to end Liverpool's run today...

2B6BEB5600000578-0-image-a-13_1439767743610.jpg

...please Mourinho, be the ****house we all know you can be today!

jose-morhino-was-pumped-after-chelseas-goal-against-liverpool-a.gif

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Think that Leicester will still go to CL.They don't have to play in Europe and Chelsea or Utd will decrease in form.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Think that Leicester will still go to CL.They don't have to play in Europe and Chelsea or Utd will decrease in form.
Them and Chelsea i think this season will be first for a while where the 3rd and 4th positions team will end up with less than 70 points

blaze_of_glory

The FA has ruined VAR though... it's needed but they found a way to make it awful. Just have the ref look at the screen ffs! Mind boggling that they can't figure it out.

I'm convinced actually that they've done this on purpose so they can just remove it again and get back to just ignoring fouls and disallowing goals to create narrative drama like before.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Them and Chelsea i think this season will be first for a while where the 3rd and 4th positions team will end up with less than 70 points

Yeah,in season in 2015-16 3-rd and 4-th spot had about 70 pts and it was quite poor season.They did bad in Europe tbf and nowdays EPL teams look quite better in EPL and EL.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
The FA has ruined VAR though... it's needed but they found a way to make it awful. Just have the ref look at the screen ffs! Mind boggling that they can't figure it out.

I'm convinced actually that they've done this on purpose so they can just remove it again and get back to just ignoring fouls and disallowing goals to create narrative drama like before.

Yeah,no point to have VAR if they can't use it on proper way and killed somehow nature of football.Total opposite to tennis,where is good use of challenge.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Did Jose start that kid at RB so he has an excuse at the end of the match?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Come on Sp**s, tonight and only tonight you have my support.

Latest posts

Top Bottom