• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 22

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Let's them go unbeaten who cares really there a team before us and Liverpool did it. It's not like they are the first will do it

Manberg

Predator
No you never got abuse. You’re more annoying than Greta Thurnberg with this unbeaten thing.

Greta Thunberg is the most powerful voice trying to save this world from people’s wastefulness. If she has to be annoying to get her important messages across then that’s what she has to do. Feel inspired.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Greta Thunberg is the most powerful voice trying to save this world from people’s wastefulness. If she has to be annoying to get her important messages across then that’s what she has to do. Feel inspired.
Feels like she’s been groomed and it’s not genuine.

Manberg

Predator
@GDeep™ i know you left that tap running more than you need to. I know you’re throwing away plastic bags and bottles rather than reusing them. I know you’re not switching off your appliances that are not in use. I’m watching you. I see everything. Feel ashamed.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
@GDeep™ i know you left that tap running more than you need to. I know you’re throwing away plastic bags and bottles rather than reusing them. I know you’re not switching off your appliances that are not in use. I’m watching you. I see everything. Feel ashamed.
You’re like the guy from that series You.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Top performance from Ox today, can see how much he has learned since leaving us, and how he has improved...

...not!

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
How is Robertson still on the pitch? So ****ing inconsistent.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Can someone explain to me the difference between Robertson's tackle and Auba's? Apart from the shirt they're wearing, of course.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom