• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 23

Camus

Trusted ⭐
Are they going to go unbeaten this season?

I think its a strong possibility :frustrated:
They've gotten over that hump of not being able to beat the smaller teams and they are they ultimate hype team so will always be up for it against the bigger sides. I personally can't see them losing.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Usually like Keane's punditry but he's wrong here imo, don't think Carragher was out of line at all

GDeep™

League is very weak

Usually like Keane's punditry but he's wrong here imo, don't think Carragher was out of line at all
Kinda agree with Roy a little, and it’s similar to Arsenal, the recruitment is questionable. How do Utd not have a striker?

A top manager will still need to come in and change the players, like Keane is saying.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
£75m signing in January for a defender from Southampton? Arsenal don’t do that.

Well we spent £85 million in summer 2016, that would have been much better spent on Virgil, swore we were linked with him then too.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Well we spent £85 million in summer 2016, that would have been much better spent on Virgil, swore we were linked with him then too.
The season before we spent 20M. Also remember fans were buzzing with Xhaka and Mustafi. I was one of the few who didn’t want Mustafi actually.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
The season before we spent 20M. Also remember fans were buzzing with Xhaka and Mustafi. I was one of the few who didn’t want Mustafi actually.

Who did you want? Answer quickly, have asked the mods to delete my account

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
What happen? That’s me and you out. It’s like Arsenal losing Auba and Mustafi. I’m Auba.

Will have to minimize my Arsenal obsession for a while to survive other things i feel, and knowing i can't control meself i think this is the best way. I have an addictive personality so cold turkey it is

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Will have to minimize my Arsenal obsession for a while to survive other things i feel, and knowing i can't control meself i think this is the best way. I have an addictive personality so cold turkey it is

You on the phone while on here?

Just leave the phone home/or in another room and do what you gotta do. Otherwise you're just going to replace AM with some other useless phone activity.

TriniGunner

Are they going to go unbeaten this season?

I think its a strong possibility :frustrated:

I really can't see anyone beating them this season to be honest. Unless we show up at the Emirates when we play them and put a stop to all this nonsense, they're gonna win the league as soon as March.

Manberg

Predator
Liverpool are on 39 games unbeaten now. 10 more to equal our record. The 49th (if they get that far) would be City away.

Top Bottom