• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 24

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Don’t care how many points they are ahead of us, Leicester are hitting the wall.

No Vardy and no depth means we’re in with a chance.

Chelsea may have lost Tammy, United lost Rashford, Leicester lost Vardy, Sp**s lost Kane. It's not beyond belief that we could make up some ground.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
Both Maguire and AWB haven't been as good as everyone thought. 130M together ffs.
I've never seen anything in Maguire tbh. He just looks the part. I was/am a massive fan of AWB though. Haven't seen anything of him at Man Utd because I don't really watch them.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

Martial as well, bang average. His inconsistency is ridiculous.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I've never seen anything in Maguire tbh. He just looks the part. I was/am a massive fan of AWB though. Haven't seen anything of him at Man Utd because I don't really watch them.
Maguire looks a little ragged now that he isn’t sitting deep and soaking up pressure.

AWB is like Sagna at Arsenal, defensively untouchable but totally limited when in offensive positions.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Martial as well, bang average. His inconsistency is ridiculous.
What’s his best position? I thought he could develop into a striker but he just doesn’t do enough for me in that position.

Daniel James too, don’t see a Utd player.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Utd is like old Liverpool now.Missed transfers,poor managers,not great mentality.They just changed positions atm.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

What’s his best position? I thought he could develop into a striker but he just do enough for me in that position.

Daniel James too, don’t see a Utd player.

Seems like both Martial and Rashford have constantly had their positions changed over and over, for me he still strikes me as a 9 but so does Rashford.

James is cleary a tidy winger, he'll need some time but looks decent.

GDeep™

League is very weak
We talk about all these problems with Utd but they can spend their way out of it. Hire Potch, let him sign 3/4 top players in the summer and that will get them top 4.

We can’t do that.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

We talk about all these problems with Utd but they can spend their way out of it. Hire Potch, let him sign 3/4 players in the summer and that will get them top 4.

We can’t do that.

Easier said than done. Poch might not be around, they'll give Ole another season.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Penalty Norwich yessss

Sessegnon got done by Aarons, nice

Manberg

Predator
We talk about all these problems with Utd but they can spend their way out of it. Hire Potch, let him sign 3/4 top players in the summer and that will get them top 4.

We can’t do that.

Can they? Look at those Pogba and Maguire transfer fees. There’s also the wages, they’re still paying Sanchez £400k a week. That’s a lot of money down the drain. They’ve not been making much off player sales either.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Can they? Look at those Pogba and Maguire transfer fees. There’s also the wages, they’re still paying Sanchez £400k a week. That’s a lot of money down the drain. They’ve not been making much off player sales either.
They are linked with a 16 year old from my local club for 30M. One thing you can guarantee is that Utd will always throw money at their problems.

Latest posts

Top Bottom