• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 28 (Feb 28-Mar 1)

Which would you rather have?

• Liverpool's Potential Record points total of 101+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Untitled.jpg
Untitled.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What a poverty matchday I'll be only watch 1 game because they decided to put 2 best game in same time. Great stuff.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
My girlfriend entered one of those online contests on Wednesday, where if the first goal is scored in the Everton v United game between the 42-43 minute, she wins a pair of free tickets to a match of her choice.

She told me if she wins, she will take me to an Arsenal game...hope she doesn't win tbh...

Malky

Established Member
Praying for a Bournemouth win, an Everton win and a draw between Spuds & Wolves.
If Norwich can take some points of Leicester for the banter, then that'll be lovely too.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Game to watch

Everton vs Man Utd. With Martial a doubt and several injuries I think Everton could be in with a decent shot here at getting a result.

Their upswing in performances under Ancelotti has been very noticeable and they were unlucky to leave with nothing from the Emirates last week.

Defensively it’s been a bit hit and miss with the previously out of favour Holgate and Mina forming an interesting CB pairing but Sidibe has been erratic and an ancient Leighton Baines had to start due to injuries last week.

As for Utd they’ve gone up a level with the arrival of Bruno, he looks a quality player with some much needed end product. Defence has been good recently keeping clean sheets in their last three although they’ve needed massive help from VAR.

Martial is a doubt so it’s possible Greenwood will start again after his great goal last week against Watford.

A game that promises lots of goals and good attacking play.

Game to avoid

One for the sadists, Newcastle and Burnley play some of the most negative football in the league. Star player for Newcastle has arguably been Dubravka this season which tells you all you need to know about them.

Saint-Maximin and McNeill have been the most exciting players on each team but beyond that it’s slim pickings. Gun to my head to pick a game nailed for 0-0 it’d be this one.

Last edited:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

F*cks sake absolute banger from Iheanacho. We need Norwich to pull out a result here.

Probably join Sp**s, but we should look at Aarons.

Blow our budget though I guess.

We will get Soares and you will have the usual suspects on here telling us this is the best we can do, we will buy average players to get into CL and then we will somehow magically start signing the players Dortmund are signing.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom