• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 28 (Feb 28-Mar 1)

Which would you rather have?

• Liverpool's Potential Record points total of 101+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Good weekend for us to be honest. The disallowed goal helps our cause.

Need to do the business against the Hammers.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our run of games coming up are huge, should be winning them while our rivals for Top4/5 are all playing each other.
We still got City Wolves Sp**s away Leicester and Liverpool at home in our remaining 13 games if we want top 4 getting result from these games are important.

Eaststander74

Jury Lite II
It’s all about us and the team in 4th anyway. Doesn’t really matter what the teams between us and 4th place do. It’s just a **** to see others get the benefit of VAR while we only get fvcked over by it.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We need to beat Wolves, Southampton and Sp**s if we want to be in the Champions League. Home games go without saying.

We can only afford losses against Liverpool and City.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Our run of games coming up are huge, should be winning them while our rivals for Top4/5 are all playing each other.

Have to win all our games before Wolves, no excuses.. If they can't go on a winning run with that fixture list there's no hope.

Mohamed7

Have to win all our games before Wolves, no excuses.. If they can't go on a winning run with that fixture list there's no hope.

Yeah, no excuses specially no Europa league distractions. By the way, which date is Man City match rescheduled to?

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I must be watching too much PL football but I am convinced ManU, Liverpool and Tottenham are getting many more VAR decisions going their way than other teams. It cannot be a coincidence what has been going on this season. I actually think that VAR has made the PL refs bias for certain teams much more obvious.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I must be watching too much PL football but I am convinced ManU, Liverpool and Tottenham are getting many more VAR decisions going their way than other teams. It cannot be a coincidence what has been going on this season. I actually think that VAR has made the PL refs bias for certain teams much more obvious.

I think it's certainly added a bit of pressure not to give big decisions against certain teams, especially United and Liverpool. They know with VAR there's more a spot light on them and they're scared of giving the big decisions against those two clubs because of the backlash they'll receive. Klopp in particular turns into a psycho when things don't go his way, United still have that aura about them. Sp**s I'm not sure what it is about them but the media and officials seem to love them, bizarre, well I have some theories about it but it goes beyond football so I'll stay quiet.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Another weekend where VAR makes a dodgy decision.

Nothing to see here lads

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Invincibles will get criticism again for drawing too many but people forget we drew 5 of the last 9 and still won by 11 points. Liverpool were going into the last 10 and lost, nerves are a thing! If that invincible team lost a game early enough i think they would have been first team to 100 points.
The Invincibles drew so many because once the title was virtually secured, they took their foot of the gas completely. I remember some matches, they put in such a low key effort. Happily for us, their lowest level is streets ahead of the best many of the current lot can muster. Wenger was constantly at them.

Top Bottom