• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 30 (June 17-June 22)

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The league has been an absolute farce this season. As far as I'm concerned none of this counts. This season no matter what happens will have a massive asterisks next to it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I really hope not most gamers will look like this. Players look out of thier depth

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Just when you thought the season couldn't get any more bats**t. Imagine Villa stay up by a point now.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
It's almost worth having him to have the bounceback after you sack him.

Avram Grant reaching a Champions League final, Ole going on a 15 game unbeaten streak. Madrid winning the Champions league.

Actually I think that was down to Chelsea having a top squad, than the players wanting Jose to be sacked, all the Chelsea players from that time love him anyway.

That was probably the only time he was sacked unjustly.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Few Norwich players to watch here.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Actually I think that was down to Chelsea having a top squad, than the players wanting Jose to be sacked, all the Chelsea players from that time love him anyway.

That was probably the only time he was sacked unjustly.

Was a tongue in cheek post, I think Jose is a good manager, he deserves credit for building all those squads. But I see what you mean about the natural quality they had.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Danny Ings with a tidy finish. Pretty decent striker, that one. Loving the crowd noise, not perfect or always in sync with the action , but it adds a little something to the audio experience.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Norwich are done they going down. Southampton seem picking up where they left off.

Top Bottom