• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 31 (June 23-25)

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Kinda going a little under the radar with all the title talk that this is still pretty important for Chelsea to win this

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Been supporting City for years to win the title over Liverpool, or where it helps us climb the table, pretty sickening stuff that I'm casually used to supporting them to win for my clubs benefit.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Nobody is telling him to take the knee, nobody is asking anything of him.

It's a recurring theme that I'm seeing. Just the words "Black Lives Matter" seems to trigger a lot of people and they feel as if it's an attack on white people. It's just bizarre. I've even seen people say white people are now second lass citizens in Britain. Like how? :lol:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Been supporting City for years to win the title over Liverpool, or where it helps us climb the table, pretty sickening stuff that I'm casually used to supporting them to win for my clubs benefit.

The CL final when it was you vs Chelsea was a low point for me.

Tir Na Nog

The CL final was pretty bad, I cannot express just how much I hate Liverpool but I simply had to cheer for them given the circumstances. There was just no other choice.

Tir Na Nog

Ross Barkley nearly 27 and done nothing in his career.

English Coutinho.

My god, remember the mad hype around him back in 2013? Swear he was weirdly always compared to Özil by the English press. Quite bizarre stuff really. Or they'd use a Barkley performance as a way to have a go at Özil at the time.

Barkley got the pulses going because his style spoke to the English football fan. Lots of running with the ball with no really intelligence in terms of decision making, limited technical ability but he would have a lot of shots and sometimes score some nice goals. Easily fooled.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

COME ON! Say it everytime I watch, Mendy is absolutely horrendous.

Top Bottom