• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 32 (June 27-July 2)

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
For any Arsenal fans of England...how do you support a squad with so many unlikeable Sp**s players in it?
It's the one time of year, you can forget Arsenal, that's how. Personally, i like taking a break from the constant vomit inducing emotions of supporting Arsenal.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Tbf I always forgot Keane played for Sp**s when he was banging them in for Ireland.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Is it that easy though?

I don't think I could do it, the likes of Kane, Alli and even Lingard from Yanited...na, couldn't support that...England at the last World Cup, hated even minute of it, bar the Croatia match.

Probably have to go back to 2004 for me...England would have been just behind France for me, for teams I wanted to win that Euros.

Why is that ? Think that support your nation is above everything.Remember that Spain golden generation had most players from Real and Barcelona.Some things are above current squad.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why is that ? Think that support your nation is above everything.Remember that Spain golden generation had most players from Real and Barcelona.Some things are above current squad.

Wasn't having a go at anyone, just always wondered how you can just forget about players you hate at club level, if they play for the national team you support.

I don't really support the country I am from, have nothing against Northern Ireland, but I don't really care how they do...I just support countries that have players I like in them during tournaments :lol:

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Is it that easy though?

I don't think I could do it, the likes of Kane, Alli and even Lingard from Yanited...na, couldn't support that...England at the last World Cup, hated even minute of it, bar the Croatia match.

Probably have to go back to 2004 for me...England would have been just behind France for me, for teams I wanted to win that Euros.
If you don't have pride in your country, you don't have anything.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Who even cares where the players are from when playing for England, unless they're from your club? I want Kane to score no goals at all for Sp**s but win the golden boot every tournament for England

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Wasn't having a go at anyone, just always wondered how you can just forget about players you hate at club level, if they play for the national team you support.

I don't really support the country I am from, have nothing against Northern Ireland, but I don't really care how they do...I just support countries that have players I like in them during tournaments :lol:

I think that something goes above players and current squad.Similar to say that you will stop support some club because you don't like players at some moment.There is wider picutre in everything.

Oh sorry,was thinking that you were from England :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
What do City do about the CF position? Aguero is 32 and his health isn't reliable, while Gabriel Jesus is very good but not quite good enough to be the CF at a league and CL winning team. Who do they buy? They've not been linked to anyone and I can't really think of a suitable candidate. Haaland maybe, but it's probably too early. Lautaro Martinez perhaps, but he looks like he's going to Barca.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom