• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 32 (June 27-July 2)

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Who even cares where the players are from when playing for England, unless they're from your club? I want Kane to score no goals at all for Sp**s but win the golden boot every tournament for England

Does same goes to support EPL teams in European competition or not ?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Gabriel Jesus is a footballing miracle. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like it.

In terms of expected goals he’s second behind Aguero with a big cushion between him and Rashford in third.

In non penalty xG per 90 he’s actually leading the league and yet he’s underperforming his xG by almost four goals which for a top striker is ridiculous.

Most top strikers tend to be 3-5 goals ahead of their xG. For example Vardy, Kane, Auba and Mane are all sitting around 3.5 which is pretty standard.

At the top it’s Ings and Martial who are 5.3 ahead so you’d expect them to come down as that’s a pretty unsustainable number.

It is almost impossible for a striker to be as likely to score as Jesus is and yet not be able to, either he’s got a gigantic positive progression to the mean coming up or he’s actually just sh*te.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Gabriel Jesus is a footballing miracle. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like it.

In terms of expected goals he’s second behind Aguero with a big cushion between him and Rashford in third.

In non penalty xG per 90 he’s actually leading the league and yet he’s underperforming his xG by almost four goals which for a top striker is ridiculous.

Most top strikers tend to be 3-5 goals ahead of their xG. For example Vardy, Kane, Auba and Mane are all sitting around 3.5 which is pretty standard.

At the top it’s Ings and Martial who are 5.3 ahead so you’d expect them to come down as that’s a pretty unsustainable number.

It is almost impossible for a striker to be as likely to score as Jesus is and yet not be able to, either he’s got a gigantic positive progression to the mean coming up or he’s actually just sh*te.
Well, he IS Jesus.....

Jokes aside, he's not a great finisher but his movement is absolutely amazing. I'd compare him to someone like Cavani. He botches so many 1 v 1's and I think you can remember a few (Ospina made him look foolish). However, his runs are absolutely amazing and help create a chance.

Don't think he's elite level, but he's levels above someone like Giroud

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
I also mentioned in the Liverpool thread City have always been the better team but Liverpool just have been so freaking consistent.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom