• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 33 (July 4-6)

Manberg

Predator
I didn’t think the club would appoint Arteta, when does a club do exactly what you want? Last time that happened to me was when i was an RvP fan boy and Wenger signed him.

You wanted Mourinho. Repeat that out loud and feel the shame.
I wanted Arteta since we were first linked with him, before Gazidis signed Emery.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Nobody cares who was right or wrong in the past ffs. How childish do you have to be to constantly reference back to when you were right.

Reactions: A_G

GDeep™

League is very weak
You wanted Mourinho. Repeat that out loud and feel the shame.
I wanted Arteta since we were first linked with him, before Gazidis signed Emery.
Mourinho was a dreadful shout, but that’s all it was, a shout. Arteta was always my boy, even pre Emery.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

:rofl::rofl:

14mynf44200505_leifur_02.jpg

Manberg

Predator
Nobody cares who was right or wrong in the past ffs. How childish do you have to be to constantly reference back to when you were right.

People who are right seldom get listened to. Greta Thunberg is right in the past , present and future. We must listen and act on the words of the righteous. @GDeep™ is Mr Wrong.

GDeep™

League is very weak
A wrong shout ;)
Yeah, looking at Sp**s now, it wouldn’t have been an inspired appointment.

Especially when you consider our young players, im not sure they would’ve got the regular minutes they are now, if under Jose.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Son getting into fights with his own teammate? But but the media told me he was a real nice likable guy.

Manberg

Predator
St Totterinham’s must come this year for us to show any marketable signs of improvement. Come on Everton get something you numpties.

Latest posts

Top Bottom