Premier League 19/20: Matchday 33 (July 4-6)

GDeep™

Dissociating
Are you really Icelandic? Are you 7 ft and do you have a beard?
4921.jpg

hydrofluoric acid

Many Men Wish Death Upon Me
Are you really Icelandic? Are you 7 ft and do you have a beard?

I'm not Icelandic at all. There were just some people who kept saying I was some Icelandic poster on here and I have gone out of my way pretending to be Icelandic and know stuff about Iceland. :lol:

Camron

Established Member
Trusted
Disgusting Everton lying down again giving Sp**s confidence ahead of the derby.

Manberg

Predator
I'm not Icelandic at all. There were just some people who kept saying I was some Icelandic poster on here and I have gone out of my way pretending to be Icelandic and know stuff about Iceland. :lol:

Shame, I heard great things about Iceland. Apparently it’s carbon neutral and its whole electricity grid is based off renewable geothermal and hydroelectric sources. An inspiration and an example for the world to follow.

hydrofluoric acid

Many Men Wish Death Upon Me
Shame, I heard great things about Iceland. Apparently it’s carbon neutral and its whole electricity grid is based off renewable geothermal and hydroelectric sources. An inspiration and an example for the world to follow.

Iceland is not carbon neutral yet but the electricity that goes to homes and companies is 100% renewable and zero carbon emissions.

The carbon emissions still come from cars, airplanes, ships, and the aluminum industry.

Camron

Established Member
Trusted
I hope Arteta subs on Guendouzi to slap Lo Celso and tell him his wife DM’s him on Insta.

Match Prediction

• Arsenal Win

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Sheffield United Win

Votes: 11 33.3%