• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 33 (July 4-6)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Not off to a great start:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don Carlo slapping down Mourinho on Monday I am hearing...
chelsea-fc-manager-carlo-ancelotti-and-girlfriend-marina-cretu-relaxing-c6tmm8.jpg

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Don Carlo slapping down Mourinho on Monday I am hearing...
chelsea-fc-manager-carlo-ancelotti-and-girlfriend-marina-cretu-relaxing-c6tmm8.jpg
Two managers who passed their peak,but hope that Don will get something against Sp**s.

Interesting,there were no so many match ups between Carlo and Jose.Can only remember Inter vs Chelsea in CL.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Interesting,there were no so many match ups between Carlo and Jose.Can only remember Inter vs Chelsea in CL.

Actually wanted Chelsea to win that match as I hated Mourinho so much, felt very weird :lol:

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Actually wanted Chelsea to win that match as I hated Mourinho so much, felt very weird :lol:

Think it was hard decision for me :lol:.Chelsea was our rival in EPL and had great season under Carlo,on the other hand i was never into Italian clubs so much,but i have lot respect for what they did in CL and on international level.

It was one of those seasons when favourite didn't win CL.Reckon that Inter wasn't in top 4 teams to win it.EPL teams were still strong,peak Barcelona,solid Milan and Bayern.It was surprise.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

:lol: Surely not? Simon Mullock is supposed to be a serious journalist.

Mirror and the Daily Mail got duped by it. Banter stuff.

Looks like Farke is trying to tank the season and get relegated ASAP. Benching Pukki and Cantwell is just weird.

Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

I'm interested to see where he'd end up. Very talented player don't deserve to play in championship

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Easy wins for Chelsea and utd if they win today and we lose you can say our mini CL hopes are over

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Retire Maguire, it's over mate

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

I know the focus is on Maguire but that's decent skill..

Top Bottom