• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 33 (July 4-6)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I remember the time he benched Casillas for Antonio Adan and said he was a better keeper.

Master troll :lol:
Then Adan got sent off after 5 minutes in his first start iirc, Madrid were a circus that season. Great times.

Plutarch

Everton are useless. Really poor. Failed to put any pressure on Sp**s. Sp**s looked bad too, I hope they play like that against us. If they do we'll beat them.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Had so much hope for the stadium move back then ffs :lol:

Lovely goal by Arteta in that vid.

Our boy Arteta just came to EPL back than and now he is manager of Arsenal :lol:.

We were good against top sides in that season,just lost too many points at Emirates against smaller sides.It was just beginning of New Era.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
iVK5ee6.gif

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Wasn’t it Spain that kind of broke Jose?

Didn't win CL and all pressure was on him to get that.Had one of the best sides in history as competition in La Liga.

It was too much for him and he was never good like in Porto,Inter and first time in Chelsea.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Pulisic is going to win so many fouls and penalties in his career at Chelsea, but my god opposition fans are going to hate him. He already looks like a right little sh*t. Also has the biggest f*cking adam's apple i've ever seen. He looks like G.I. Joe but in a tiny body.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom