• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 34 (July 7-9)

I never understand people who support clubs who have the devil as their sign. I mean I know God hasn't done much since Muhammed but do you really wanna risk it for something as boring as football?

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Do United still need Sancho with the emergence of Greenwood on the right? Know he’s an elite(r) talent, but that money could be spent on another midfield player or CB.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Didn't The Rock say he was gonna run for president at some point?

If Arteta had the whole season I think he would have been most successful playing youth and getting top4. Its impressive from Arsenal, Chelsea and United developing so many young players. Will benefit massively in the long run!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
There's potential with Arteta, just wonder if he'll get the backing this market. He's made some very good calls but he has a lot to clean up.

Saw it first hand against us where we couldn't touch the ball.

I know Im being harsh on Ole, Ill blame that on my Arsenal bias. I do want to state that I still believe that Ole and Frank are good managers, who will take their teams to the next level when they are financially backed.

Arteta has shown he is worthy of investment, and knowing Arsenal he wont be able to show us that potential at the club. I can see another club coming after him in a few years and he really shines there.

I know Im being harsh on Ole, Ill blame that on my Arsenal bias. I do want to state that I still believe that Ole and Frank are good managers, who will take their teams to the next level when they are financially backed.

Arteta has shown he is worthy of investment, and knowing Arsenal he wont be able to show us that potential at the club. I can see another club coming after him in a few years and he really shines there.

Yeah in 1-2 years Arteta will take over from Pep at City. Think its written in the stars.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

:lol: I have heard. I've seen a video floating about of him with some young bird his age saying some kink.com **** in his car :lol:.

I mean, as long as he isn't a *****, rapist or into beastiality then he can be as much of a perv as he wants.
Ah the infamous Daddy’s **** video. :lol:

It’s his GF tbf but yeah that one scared me. There’s also the video of him being dry humped by one of his teammates and he appears to be really enjoying it. :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I dont think so actually.

Financially we need to make moves, I agree with that sentiment, because if we dont invest we will continue to fall further behind. I do however think that we have potential with Arteta that looks better than Lampard and Ole and the powers that be recognise that too.

We need to invest in quality players and look forward, I dont see us anywhere near the title for the next two seasons, but I do see us putting in the money to get in the reinforcements as we continue to rebuild.

Ill put it to you this way, if we put serious investment into this side, I can see Arsenal rising above both Chelsea, United and Sp**s. That's how much potential I think Arteta has.
But does Arteta have enough potential to overcome sheer quality?

Great manager or not. United have some top class players and are likely to sign another one or two.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
I dont think so actually.

Financially we need to make moves, I agree with that sentiment, because if we dont invest we will continue to fall further behind. I do however think that we have potential with Arteta that looks better than Lampard and Ole and the powers that be recognise that too.

We need to invest in quality players and look forward, I dont see us anywhere near the title for the next two seasons, but I do see us putting in the money to get in the reinforcements as we continue to rebuild.

Ill put it to you this way, if we put serious investment into this side, I can see Arsenal rising above both Chelsea, United and Sp**s. That's how much potential I think Arteta has.
I agree, that we have the best manager of those three teams. But I can’t find your optimism about our owners’ willingness to invest heavily like Chelsea and United. Without the financial power to back up our manager’s ambition, we will get nowhere.
It is also very obvious, that our current squad fall short of Man Utd’s and Chelsea’s ditto.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom