• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 34 (July 7-9)

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Does anyone think we can 20M+Guendouzi for Grealish?
We should try and get Grealish but I feel like our club doesn’t make common sense transfers.

I can’t see why we wouldn’t sign him, we need a playmaking Lw, he’s a playmaking LW. He’s homegrown and won’t cost a lot because his club has been relegated.

Somehow we won’t do it though and that confuses me.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Can’t believe how good Greenwood is.
#PervertPower

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Jon Moss should be demoted, he'll probably ref our next game instead

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Anyone know when Maddison is back fit? Leicester will be a tough game if he's back this season.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
There should be retrospective ban on players buying penalties like this or else this is just going to continue next season.

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

I know Im being harsh on Ole, Ill blame that on my Arsenal bias. I do want to state that I still believe that Ole and Frank are good managers, who will take their teams to the next level when they are financially backed.

Arteta has shown he is worthy of investment, and knowing Arsenal he wont be able to show us that potential at the club. I can see another club coming after him in a few years and he really shines there.

I don't know where I stand. No matter what form we've been in recently or how we've been playing since Bruno arrived. This season is a massive failure if we don't get Champions League football. We're on the verge of losing our Adidas deal if we don't qualify or making any big signings such as Sancho that would be a massive step towards a title challenge. We have a deal where if we fail to qualify for the Champions league 2 seasons consecutively the deal is cut by 30%.

The club is performing at a time it has to. If we don't the consequences are going to be very hard for us financially.

One thing I do really praise is how he's handling this pressure with academy players. Considering the money and the pressure in the game, spear-heading our side with 2 academy forwards in Rashford and Greenwood is fantastic to see.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I don't know where I stand. No matter what form we've been in recently or how we've been playing since Bruno arrived. This season is a massive failure if we don't get Champions League football. We're on the verge of losing our Adidas deal if we don't qualify or making any big signings such as Sancho that would be a massive step towards a title challenge. We have a deal where if we fail to qualify for the Champions league 2 seasons consecutively the deal is cut by 30%.

The club is performing at a time it has to. If we don't the consequences are going to be very hard for us financially.

One thing I do really praise is how he's handling this pressure with academy players. Considering the money and the pressure in the game, spear-heading our side with 2 academy forwards in Rashford and Greenwood is fantastic to see.

If you qualified for the CL and had to chance to switch from Ole to Poch, would you do it?

Juan Matas Beard

Trusted ⭐

If you qualified for the CL and had to chance to switch from Ole to Poch, would you do it?

Probably not because if Ole qualifies for the Champions League, that's no different to what Poch has ever achieved, it's not like the latter has shown anymore than that. Also if he qualifies then he's earned his right to stay.

No cups to his name and I question how good he is in the transfer market compared to Ole.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom