• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 35 (July 11-13)

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You don't need to go full low carb. Last summer I did a partial one for two months along with some running and it worked perfectly. Eat whatever you want for breakfast and lunch, just no carbs in the evening. That plus 3 or 4 times of 30 minute running a week.
I run and bike everyday, intermittent fast as well. Just trying this low carb diet for a month or so, want to see if it changes anything drastically.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I run and bike everyday, intermittent fast as well. Just trying this low carb diet for a month or so, want to see if it changes anything drastically.

It probably will cause you combine it with sports. Either sports or diet alone will have very little effect if you want to lose weigth or gain muscle, at least from my experience.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom