• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 35 (July 11-13)

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

tenor.gif
Think about it. I’d still have had to endure quite few years of pain but there would be some light at the end of the tunnel. Also nobody really hates Man City because they have no fans. :lol:

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Think about it. I’d still have had to endure quite few years of pain but there would be some light at the end of the tunnel. Also nobody really hates Man City because they have no fans. :lol:

I hate them.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I know our defence is the problem but watching Bruno reminds me of what we’ve missed since Özil’s decline.

Going to be controversial and say a playmaker is the no2 priority.

Suggesting a football team might need a creative midfielder on A-M, my god you're a brave man. :eek:

In all seriousness, it's so so obvious we lack a player to play between the lines and can make incisive passes to cut teams open. Like it's glaringly obvious. In an ideal world we bring in Partey and someone like Aouar but at this stage I'd accept Coutinho in all honest and even that's probably a pipe dream the way things are now.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I really like Rashford.

@Juan Matas Beard he’s a tall lad isn’t he? Do you think that will mean he’s the one who eventually gets to play down the middle?

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Suggesting a football team might need a creative midfielder on A-M, my god you're a brave man. :eek:

In all seriousness, it's so so obvious we lack a player to play between the lines and can make incisive passes to cut teams open. Like it's glaringly obvious. In an ideal world we bring in Partey and someone like Aouar but at this stage I'd accept Coutinho in all honest and even that's probably a pipe dream the way things are now.
It’s actually glaringly obvious now. I think Özil’s decline masked it as he gradually became safer and safer.

Bruno’s execution has been off but the positions he’s taken and the passes he’s attempts. We legitimately have nobody who can do that.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I know our defence is the problem but watching Bruno reminds me of what we’ve missed since Özil’s decline.

Going to be controversial and say a playmaker is the no2 priority.

I agree with that.

Auba has been making some fantastic runs since he arrived here at the club but nobody seems to be picking him out.

Our lack of creativity and sideways passing has been our ultimate downfall recently. It just draws pressure on to us and enables the opposition to push up/counter us.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I remember when somebody asked Gary on Twitter if he still shared a bath with Phil. :rofl:

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

I really like Rashford.

@Juan Matas Beard he’s a tall lad isn’t he? Do you think that will mean he’s the one who eventually gets to play down the middle?

Around the same height as your guy. He's been a winger since academy days, it's his natural position. Just Van Gaal that's played him upfront. He's a bit selfish at times, not sure he has the temperament to play centrally, he gets more of the ball out wide and he prefers that it seems.

3755547F00000578-3745425-image-a-12_1471447616431.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom