• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 36 (July 14-17)

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I've seen a lot of hype around Aarons, Lewis, Godfrey, Cantwell, Buendia. That's basically half the xi. If they all were that good surely Norwich wouldn't be where they are now, not that I watch Norwich, but it doesn't add up for me. I'm guessing only 1 or 2 of them at most are good enough for a bigger level.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I've seen a lot of hype around Aarons, Lewis, Godfrey, Cantwell, Buendia. That's basically half the xi. If they all were that good surely Norwich wouldn't be where they are now, not that I watch Norwich, but it doesn't add up for me. I'm guessing only 1 or 2 of them at most are good enough for a bigger level.
They’re all young though, so form is up and down. Think Aarons is 20, Godfrey 22 etc, babies for defenders.

I think what really hurt them was not spending any money once promoted. This is the same squad as in the championship.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
city resting sterling, kdb, rodri, Laporte and mahrez today. Obviously they are going to thrash us with those guys starting while we have to start our already weak 11 every 3 days. :lol:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Hm which match is worth watching. Newcastle v sp*rs could be very boring, unless Newcastle trounce them. City v Bournemouth could just be shooting practice. Burnley v Wolves feels more competitive, but do I actually want to watch Burnley? Tough choice.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I’m surprised nobody has been able to tempt away Jesus with the promising of playing time.

I feel like he’s one of the best young strikers in the world.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
city resting sterling, kdb, rodri, Laporte and mahrez today. Obviously they are going to thrash us with those guys starting while we have to start our already weak 11 every 3 days. :lol:
Why take any chances? Anyway if it looks like they're not winning they'll just buy the officials on the spot. UEFA have given them the go-ahead.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

City have scored 94 league goals this season, bring in a partner for Laporte (which they will) and they’ll take some stopping again.

We haven’t scored over 80 league goals since the 09/10 season.

Top Bottom