• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 36 (July 14-17)

GDeep™

League is very weak
His goal at the weekend was one of the best NL derby goals ever. Power, pace and that chip. Wow. Can’t stop watching it.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

A part of me kinda wishes we didn't beat Wolves because otherwise they'd be one of the favourites to get top 4 you'd think. Still in with a chance but hard to see it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I was going to leave it but you had to go for his crudest post ffs.
That was the most explicit, the rest are saying you have "a thing for chocolate" or just @ you when someone talks about posting a picture of themselves.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
That was the most explicit, the rest are saying you have "a thing for chocolate" or just @ you when someone talks about posting a picture of themselves.
But it also revealed how long it's been going on for ffs. Can tolerate G because we all know he's a weirdo but it's people like Reed that piss me off the most.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom