• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 36 (July 14-17)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Remember when United were rubbish and Andy Tate was a thing? :lol: Haven't seen him in ages.

AFTV might lose their buzz if/when Arteta turns this team around.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Remember when United were rubbish and Andy Tate was a thing? :lol: Haven't seen him in ages.

AFTV might lose their buzz if/when Arteta turns this team around.

"Invincible season isn't good enough Robbie, we should be champions of Europe too, Arsène bottled it"

...some of those gimps would always find something to complain about :lol:

Reactions: A_G

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Stats sometimes lie tbh.

Zaha has been carrying a piss poor relegation team for the past 3-4 years ffs. Look at the Sunday league players he’s playing with in McArthur and McCarthy.

:lol:

Yeah that Palace team is dreadful, opposition teams game plan is probably just focusing on stopping Zaha lol.. It's honestly impressive how they manage to comfortably stay up every time.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I wonder why "Zaha" and "Saka" are pronounced differently, one with a long vowel and one with a short vowel, and I wonder if they're also pronounced like that in Ivory Coast and Nigeria. Hmmm.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I wonder why "Zaha" and "Saka" are pronounced differently, one with a long vowel and one with a short vowel, and I wonder if they're also pronounced like that in Ivory Coast and Nigeria. Hmmm.
I wonder how Saka is pronounced in Ghana too, where his parents are from. ;)

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Game of the week tonight.

@Dokaka v Elton John

Whoever wins basically stays up, whoever loses is ****ed, both have tough fixtures left.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Aluko just called Ferdinand, Cole etc, one club men, how? Ferdinand left West Ham for Leeds, then Utd, then finished at QPR. Cole left West Ham for Chelsea, then played in France, Liverpool etc.

They are talking about Noble who is playing his 500th West Ham game today.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Aluko just called Ferdinand, Cole etc, one club men, how? Ferdinand left West Ham for Leeds, then Utd, then finished at QPR. Cole left West Ham for Chelsea, then played in France, Liverpool etc.

They are talking about Noble who is playing his 500th West Ham game today.
Probably just that you associate them with one club. Nobody thinks of Roy Keane at Nottingham Forest or Celtic for example.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom