• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 37 (July 18-22)

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

They have two world class forwards, that’s all you need in these games.

Fuming we never took any more of the chances we had against Leicester in that first half. Should have scored 3 or 4.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
This doesn't matter too much for Leicester in their CL charge. They can still beat United and come 4th.

Would be fitting if Sp**s get 7th but we win the FA cup. I think the main two teams we could catch are probably wolves and sheff utd regardless.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
There was an article the other day in the Guardian eulogising Kane and basically just saying how great and underrated he is. I mean he's still good, but nowhere near what he was. Heung-min Son is the real underrated star of that team. I swear he's scored so many significant goals for them, and I count 21 goals and 11 assists in all competitions so far.

I'd say he's got to be one of their best ever transfer purchases.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
There was an article the other day in the Guardian eulogising Kane and basically just saying how great and underrated he is. I mean he's still good, but nowhere near what he was. Heung-min Son is the real underrated star of that team. I swear he's scored so many significant goals for them, and I count 21 goals and 11 assists in all competitions so far.

I'd say he's got to be one of their best ever transfer purchases.
He is the seoul of the team.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
There was an article the other day in the Guardian eulogising Kane and basically just saying how great and underrated he is. I mean he's still good, but nowhere near what he was.
Sky Sports tweeted an article about the same thing. They’re really trying to push this narrative that he’s somehow being written off, it’s embarrassing.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I find their new stadium impressive, just as the Emirates was impressive when it first opened, and to be sure that single big stand is very cool. But I don't find it any more "soulful" than the Emirates tbh, after a couple of years when the novelty's worn off I imagine it'll be seen in the same light as the Emirates is.

At least the Emirates has nice red seats. They have horrible navy grey seats, makes it look like a giant conference room.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't understand why mourinho sitting deep Leicester defense is crap and slow

Top Bottom