• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 37 (July 18-22)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
WHY is Daniel Farke wearing a zipped up rain coat??? It's 22 degrees and sunny in Norwich, arghhhhh!!!

Norwich have had 2 players sent off and they're a goal down, which is what they bloody deserve for their manager's disgraceful attire.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

How bad must Derby of 08 and Sunderland of 03 and 06 have been if they got less points than this lot.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Will Leicester bottle it today? They better ****ing not

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

he started so well there, thought he'd keep them up easily

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Watford last 2 games against Man city and Arsenal they 3 points ahead of Bournemouth and Villa at least wait until end of the season

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why would you sack Pearson? He’s done well. If Bournemouth lose he’s still got them 3 points above the relegation zone.

Don’t tell me they’re hoping for a “new manager bounce” in the last 2 games to secure survival?

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Why would you sack Pearson? He’s done well. If Bournemouth lose he’s still got them 3 points above the relegation zone.

Don’t tell me they’re hope for a “new manager bounce” in the last 2 games to secure survival?
That's bloody ridiculous ffs

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Southampton are great away from home, went to see what the score was when we played them at the Emirates as I missed it.

2-2 Draw. They had 21 shots to our 12.

Emery should be in Guantanamo.

Pop Tart

Established Member

Don’t tell me they’re hope for a “new manager bounce” in the last 2 games to secure survival?
Very strange are they going with the assist manager? Just strange timing. If they go down fair enough. Must of had 7 mangers in 3 years. Poorly run club. Hope they go down.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Southampton are great away from home, went to see what the score was when we played them at the Emirates as I missed it.

2-2 Draw. They had 21 shots to our 12.

Emery should be in Guantanamo.
Lacazette didn't even want to score the equaliser

GDeep™

League is very weak
Very strange are they going with the assist manager? Just strange timing. If they go down fair enough. Must of had 7 mangers in 3 years. Poorly run club. Hope they go down.
Seen Hayden Mullins linked, he’s youth team coach at West Ham atm.

Yeah wouldn’t mind them going down now.

Top Bottom