• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 19/20: Matchday 37 (July 18-22)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If it's a choice between a cool stat and a sexual assault I'd take the stat thanks.

Thinking about it, I can't believe this made me feel bad enough to delete my post :lol:

Why does Arsenal-Mania immediately go to sexual assault, you can consensually kiss a woman as mad as that seems.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Thinking about it, I can't believe this made me feel bad enough to delete my post :lol:

Why does Arsenal-Mania immediately go to sexual assault, you can consensually kiss a woman as mad as that seems.
Exactly! You could kiss your mother...I mean it counts, right?

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Gutted for Leicester. Just average injury luck and they walk third.

You're being too kind to them. They bottled this position and let Chelsea and especially United who should have never had a chance overtake.

EO61TtrWkAAxndF

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The league this season was poor just look at this.

Such big drop off point wise from us Sp**s and man city. Utd finishing 6th last season with this total point this season 3rd.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom