• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 19 (Jan 16-23)

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Man on here love rimming Klopp and this team because they won an asterisk title in the middle of a pandemic with no fans, 5 subs in ****ing June in the worst league season quality wise I've seen, that got battered by Deeney and them man, and got beaten by the worst Arsenal side in 25 years. I saw a few man make the comparison. They should be on their ****ing knees apologising. Imagine Vieira and Gilberto Vs Henderson and Fabinho. Henry making TAA dance like hes trying to impress some knocked up hoe, Campbell would knock that gender fluid Brazilian the **** out. I'm pacing around my room just thinking of the disrespect here.

Post of the year. Vieira vs Henderson :lol: Patrice would have him in tears after running past him and breaking his legs anytime Jordan got near the ball.

Don't even get me start on Henry vs TAA, even Ashley Cole be spinning him like a beyblade let alone Titi.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
don't think Bruce will survive much longer even with Rafa available again he won't go back there with Ashley in charge.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Really impressed with Villa this season, play some lovely stuff. Young team and all their signings seem to have been successful this season. I'm sure they will improve the squad again in the summer, particularly if they manage to qualify for Europe.

novar

Really impressed with Villa this season, play some lovely stuff. Young team and all their signings seem to have been successful this season. I'm sure they will improve the squad again in the summer, particularly if they manage to qualify for Europe.

It's clearly top tier management and goes beyond Grealish being world class, you shouldn't be able to build a team capable of fighting for European places in just 2 transfer windows. Some of the players signed looked like nothing special at the time too, it's not like Leicester when you could see Kante and Mahrez were inspired signings.

Hope they can continue pushing for it, they are wonderful to watch and if other teams learn the lesson the league will improve a lot.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Villa just has a bunch of players who are actually good with the ball, they have technique and tenacity, especially in midfield. McGinn, Luiz, Grealish, Barkley, Traore are all just good footballers (not all are good enough for top 6, but they are good players). I'd take McGinn, Luiz and Barkley over the clowns in our midfield (although I don't think Barkley is good enough for a top 6 side starter so I wouldn't actually buy him).

Top Bottom