• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 19 (Jan 16-23)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Double gameweek, must be a first for the PL :shivering:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Oh look Nuno the fraud already struggling at home to the worst team in the league.

And what’s that, the AM scouting network’s favourite Willy Boly giving a daft penalty away. I am shocked.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Oh look Nuno the fraud already struggling at home to the worst team in the league.

And what’s that, the AM scouting network’s favourite Willy Boly giving a daft penalty away. I am shocked.

Who the **** was advocating we sign Willy Boly? :lol:

Tir Na Nog

I got shouted down in the transfer section for questioning it by a certain CIES advocate...

Same goes for the rest of their CBs. Would be fifth best here.

I don't even count Coady as a CB, he's only there to help the buildup, he does no defending at all.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Sheffield United to get their 2nd win of the season and super Chrissy Wilder to pull of a great escape, I am hearing!

Tir Na Nog

There's no real progress with managers like Nuno, tbh there's always a ceiling that you cannot break through. Unless Wolves start signing truly exceptional level players the best they can do is about 7th-10th regularly. Eventually tho expect Wolves to start slipping a bit either this season or in the next couple. Things will get stale.

Riou

...interesting...I remember Henry the player saying winning comes first, then the style/records after that.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

...interesting...I remember Henry the player saying winning comes first, then the style/records after that.
they'll all get tired of it after one season believe me. and Leeds if they keep playing like this they'll go back to championship in matter of time.

Riou

Semi Ajayi scoring more goals than Auba recently :lol:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom