• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 25 (Feb 19-23)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Have Brighton ever considered scoring more than their opponents, just a thought. I think it might help them tbh. Radical thinking I know.

Their strikers are absolutely appalling. Maupay is a f*cking donkey.

Welbz and Connolly are great team players but can’t score to save their lives. Jahanbakhsh is another one allergic to scoring.

They had nine shots on target last week against Villa. I’ve never a team be so good at everything but finishing. It’s mental.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Their strikers are absolutely appalling. Maupay is a f*cking donkey.

Welbz and Connolly are great team players but can’t score to save their lives. Jahanbakhsh is another one allergic to scoring.

They had nine shots on target last week against Villa. I’ve never a team be so good at everything but finishing. It’s mental.

So that truly points to Potter being a decent manager but lacking individual quality in his team.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You see Carragher here? Guy can't stop laughing at the fact that Palace somehow won. :lol:

I can’t with them. Watch way more of their games than I should due to extended family.

Win at Old Trafford in Utd’s first competitive game of the season when they’re clearly super rusty. Get pounded in a bunch of their next few games before nicking points off Sp*rs and West Ham when they’re f*cked with Covid.

Then concede ten goals in two games against Pool and Villa before Leicester play their reserves against them and Roy scrubs a point.

They’re feasting this Covid season. Only team I’ve seen them outplay all year is us ffs.

Reactions: A_G

Jack badmon

You get what you deserve, Brighton with toothless penetration. Football is about heart you can only get to a certain place being smart it’s about what you do

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
If you are a Brighton fan, that's the kind of match that just makes you question why you even like football...proper EA bullshit tonight :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
as does Howe. What's Howe done wrong to not get a shot at Everton, Tottenham, Arsenal, Leicester etc? It's like you start managing at Bournemouth you're automatically destined for mediocrity or the Championship while someone like Arteta gets all the good will of this world despite having shown absolutely nothing. Arteta has to get all the backing and signings he wants and according to his followers that's all that's missing for him, yet someone like Howe or Potter don't deserve to show what they can do with better squads and more money. Delusional elitism.
You know because it's mostly media driven the Arsenal media journalists weren't happy we chose Emery ahead of Arteta because Arteta is "young and can give us something different" well hopefully they learnt thier lessons because it'll need Arteta 2-3 years to get us back competing to top 4. Potter Howe not get big backing from media.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They have pelebeck and that c**t mupay for club like Brighton that okay.

Maupay is f*cking trash. He’s scored like 10 non penalty goals in two seasons there and cost 20M.

At Brentford he had one decent year but that Brentford side was like a Championship Galacticos with Watkins, Sawyers, Benrahma, Canos, Dalsgaard, Mepham, Rico Henry and Konsa.

I swear all his goals that year were from a yard out when he literally couldn’t miss. So many times the keeper fumbled it right to him as well.

Welbeck I love him but he can’t score a goal to save his life.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
You know because it's mostly media driven the Arsenal media journalists weren't happy we chose Emery ahead of Arteta because Arteta is "young and can give us something different" we'll hopefully they learnt thier lessons because it'll need Arteta 2-3 years to get us back competing to top 4. Potter Howe not get big backing from media,

Yeah, that's the snobbery I mean. I guess a lot of the older guard like Hodgson, Pardew, Allardyce et al stand for a certain dinosaur brand of football, doesn't mean you have to back every single foreign guy. There's a lot of rather exciting youngish English manager talent around who deserve shots at at least EL level clubs.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Put him next to a goalscoring striker in 2 and he'll become a legend wherever that happens. Just look at Poulsen at Leipzig or something. Guy's not a top level goalscorer yet they love him, he works for them and he's made strikers around him look better.

Same with Connolly. They both put in the hard yards which is why they create so many chances.

Unfortunately he’s paired up with donkey Maupay.

Someone like Nketiah could do quite well at Brighton.... much better than Maupay

Yeah great shout that actually. If them and Fulham stay up he’s the sort of player they should be looking at.

Top Bottom