• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 25 (Feb 19-23)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Manager of the season has to be between Moyes and Bielsa.. This Leeds team has no business being as high up as they currently are.

What Moyes is doing is incredible though and if they finish top 6 it's a no brainer.
Moyes to me but pep will easily win it Sheffield had worse team than Leeds last season but wilder got no awards

GDeep™

League is very weak
Manager of the season has to be between Moyes and Bielsa.. This Leeds team has no business being as high up as they currently are.

What Moyes is doing is incredible though and if they finish top 6 it's a no brainer.
Agree. Normally I’ll say Pep but this has maybe been the worst PL season EVER so I don’t put much stock into a title win this year.

Atm Moyes for me, took over an absolute mess of a club, and a club that has been a mess for 10 years plus.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not sure Southampton will continue with Huss because that must be an incredible faith from the board and owners.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

That was an unfortunate pen for Willock to concede, think it was a bit of a dive personally.
Just watched the highlights and no way was that a penalty. Sure there was the slightest bit of contact but nothing that is a foul. But with it being Man U I guess the referees are going to give it. God would it be nice to get that kind of love year in and year out. That club is so blessed and preferred by the PL refs it is unreal.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If Brendan does finish second surely he’d be in the mix as well.

You’d have had no takers if you put Leicester finishing above Chelsea and Sp*rs with all their pre-season hype.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game
Top Bottom