• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 25 (Feb 19-23)

blaze_of_glory

@Rex Banter Imo never should have sold Welbeck. Guy can't score but every team needs this sort of hard working striker who might make others better.
images

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@Rex Banter Imo never should have sold Welbeck. Guy can't score but every team needs this sort of hard working striker who might make others better.

It’s tough because his injuries are a real problem.

Even for Brighton he’s struggled to stay fit. Shouldn’t be in a team that low in the table though.

DCL is the dream version of him. I liked him when he was sh*t at scoring just because he pressed, won every aerial dual and the ball stuck to him. Now he’s added goals.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

That man. Still the wrong guy. Arsenal needed more goals. Ramsey, even if fit, wasn't gonna score 20 a season, Alexis did his part for sure, Özil never was a goalgetter. Would have needed more goals from him or the right wing. Super sub kind of guy but not a starter.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
The analysis here makes it seem like Brighton are in real danger but I don't think they'll go down. Tbh if they keep playing like this I could see them overtaking Burnley and/or Southampton.

blaze_of_glory

That man. Still the wrong guy. Arsenal needed more goals. Ramsey, even if fit, wasn't gonna score 20 a season, Alexis did his part for sure, Özil never was a goalgetter. Would have needed more goals from him or the right wing. Super sub kind of guy but not a starter.
Yeah clearly wasn't enough on his own but never stopped working for the team.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The analysis here makes it seem like Brighton are in real danger but I don't think they'll go down. Tbh if they keep playing like this I could see them overtaking Burnley and/or Southampton.

Always fancy them to get points against “big” teams.

Taken four points off the Scousers and beaten Sp*rs as well. I think it’ll come down to a Wilson-less Newcastle and Fulham.

Palace are somehow safe now annoyingly.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Always fancy them to get points against “big” teams.

Taken four points off the Scousers and beaten Sp*rs as well. I think it’ll come down to a Wilson-less Newcastle and Fulham.

Palace are somehow safe now annoyingly.
Still holding out hope that Burnley will get dragged into the mix. :pray: Got Sp**s, Leicester, Arsenal and Everton in their next four.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I think the geordies have good reasons to be worried though.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Damn Ralph dropped Ings for this game.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Due to the poor pitch quality Souness said "there's going to be a lot of sore groins tomorrow" and it just feels like the kind of thing GDeep would tag @Riou in if posted here.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Tella gets accused of trying to con the referee but United get those every week.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
2-0. That makes in no wins in 8 for Southampton, incredible when you consider how well they were doing around the time they came to the Emirates.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Saints should be worried about a relegation fight. Granted a bunch of poor teams have to start winning but Fulham are in form and Newcastle would go 2 behind Saints if they could beat Wolves.

Their form is awful.

Iceman10

Established Member
The Southampton team selection was hard to understand in the first place, as if this match had been given up on before kick off for sake of hedging bets more on Southampton’s next match on Monday. Ups and downs of some managers in this league, although to be fair there haven’t been much flash in the pans recently, likely Hasenhüttl will work himself out of this rut as he builds a deeper squad.

Top Bottom